Monday, December 2, 2019

This is my version of 12 days of Christmas

My 12 days of Christmas 
On the first day of christmas my true love sent to me, a rugby ball in a pear tree. 

On the second day of christmas my true love sent to me two baby mice and a rugby ball in a pear tree. 

On the third day of christmas my true love gave to me,  three french fries, two baby mice and a rugby ball in a pear tree. 

On the fourth day of christmas my true love sent to me four calling robots, three french fries , two baby mice and a rugby ball in a pear tree.

On the fifth day of christmas my true love sent to me five sunglasses, four calling robots, three fries, two baby mice and a rugby ball in a pear tree.

On the sixth day of christmas my true sent me six eagles-a-laying, five sunglasses, four calling robots, three french fries, two baby mice  and a rugby ball i a pear. 



On the seventh day of christmas my true sent to me seven golden doves, six eagles a laying, five sunglasses, four calling robots , three french fries, two baby mice and a rugby ball in a pear tree. 

On the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me eight kittens maids a milking, seven golden doves, six eagles a laying, five sunglasses, four calling robots , three french fries,  two baby mice and a rugby ball in a pear tree.

On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me nine t-shirt dancing, eight kittens maids a milking, seven golden doves,  six eagles a laying, five sunglasses, four calling robots, three french fries, two baby mice and a rugby ball in a pear tree. 

On the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me ten santa hats, nine t-shirt dancing, eight kittens maids milking, seven golden doves, six eagles laying, five sunglasses, four calling 
robots, two baby mice and a rugby ball in a pear tree. 

On the eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me eleven shorts shorts, ten santa hats, nine t-shirt dancing, eight kittens maids milking, seven golden doves, six eagles laying, five sunglasses, four calling robots,  three french fries, two baby mice and a rugby ball in a pear tree. 

On the twelfth day of christmas my true love gave to me Twelve  delicious hamburgues, eleven shorts shorts, ten santa hats, nine t-shirt dancing, eight kittens maids milking, seven golden doves, six eagles a laying, five sunglasses, four calling robots,  three french fries, two baby mice and a rugby ball in a pear tree.    

  


     

  

       
  

  

     

  

       
  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment